Sunday 30 September 2012

Allied command bases

I've not done much this month apart from a couple of allied command stands. Here we have Sir Thomas Picton and ADC, these are AB figures and poor old Sir Thomas is missing his brolly. This snapped off and I was never able to glue it back on successfully, so he now looks as though he is reaching for a drink.

The other base is of Prince Bernard of Saxe-Weimer, he was the commander of the Nassau contingent. These are CGM figures and the pack is supposed to be Von Kruse with an ADC figure.

As you can see, the PVA is still wet!





11 comments:

  1. Very nice command stands Ken! The third picture is my favourite...great bases too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely paint job there - and you have a unique brolly-less Picton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice command bases. Nice basing as well.

    Can you do them in 6mm now? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent paint jobs Ken, shame about the brolly, but these things happen in war!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you gents!

    I think Sir Thomas will have more to worry about than a missing brolly! At the moment he is missing his division...I think I may have 3-4 battalions completed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful painting on great sculpts. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Dean and James, I find the better the sculpts the easier they are to paint!

    ReplyDelete

Followers