Wednesday 18 July 2012

Brunswick 2nd Line

Much the same as the last battalion, these are Old Glory 15mm Brunswick Light Infantry painted up to be line troops. Flags are by GMB, which are quite pretty I think. I wonder why the Herzogfanne is different for each battalion? I've ordered the Old Glory Line & Leib pack to make up the numbers of the Leib battalion. I also ordered the Avantguard battalion (in corsican hats)  and a horse battery from Vexilla which arrived today, these await black primer.


2 comments:

  1. Again nice Ken, I like the brunswick troops for their simple uniform and size. The light blue and yellow also sets them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, also few other people have commented on the colour contrast between the black uniform and the nice blue & yellow plume.

    ReplyDelete

Followers