Saturday 23 January 2010

Sarah's People

My daughter Sarah wanted to send in her pictures of her people.These are 1/72 scale figures, when I was into 1/72 napoleonics the kids wanted to paint also.I bought them some American pionneers and some English settlers from the late 1600s.Only my youngest daughter continued to paint them, and has been painting them for two years. My son has helped to paint the plastic napoleonics especially the 95th rifles, which he painted these all by his self which is pretty good ( he was nine at the time ).


Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice painting for kids!
    You should get them on the 15mm AB's abd see how they go with you doig a little touch up. Or maybe I can send you some RUssians and Prussians and they can do some painting for me? :-)
    cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Followers